BSD installation - third question - fixme messages

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Mar 5 13:45:21 CST 2002

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Alex Volkov wrote:

> Hi guys!
> This newsgroup is much more helpfull then reading help files (is it about my
> lazyness?) so I have another SOLID question
>
> Don't want to spam usenet with particular fixme:**** error questions - lets
> put this situation in more common way:
>
> Where is a good source (link? help page? news archive?) where majority of
> fixme messages is listed with answers and recomendations what to do to fix
> it
>
> Is it any common source available at all? I am getting so much various fixme
> messages (remember - my wine installed manually under BSD where wineinstall
> does not work, so I probably encounter more errors then average user) so I
> would be happy to just sit and research souch source to find all my answers
>
> Please advise

AFAIK, all we know is in the source:

  http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/wine/development/Wine-20020228.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.infomagic.com/pub/mirrors/linux/sunsite/ALPHA/wine/development/Wine-20020228.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/unix/linux/mirrors/sunsite.unc.edu/ALPHA/wine/development/Wine-20020228.tar.gz
  ftp://orcus.progsoc.uts.edu.au/pub/Wine/development/Wine-20020228.tar.gz

It should also be available from any other site that mirrors ibiblio.org.
For more download locations, see http://ftpsearch.lycos.com. These
locations also hold pre-built documentation packages in various
formats: wine-doc-html.tar.gz, wine-doc-txt.tar.gz, wine-doc.pdf.gz
and wine-doc.ps.gz.

You can also get the current source directly from the CVS tree. Check
http://www.winehq.com/dev.shtml for details.

I don't use wineinstall myself.  I have been following the project since
May 1997, and wineinstall didn't exist then.

Lawson
---oof---