OpenGL in Wine

Jared Davis automake at aiksaurus.com
Wed Mar 6 02:05:30 CST 2002

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting OpenGL to work under Wine.  I am running Debian
with an NVidia Geforce 256 card.  I have the video drivers from NVidia
working under X just fine.

When I try to configure wine, either through ./configure or
./tools/wineinstall, I end up with the messages:

checking for GL/gl.h... no
checking for GL/glx.h... no
checking for GL/glext.h... no

But I've checked and these files exist in the directory:
	/usr/X11R6/include/GL

What can I do to make it recognize that OpenGL is installed and working
correctly?  (The linux quake3 runs fine so I think OpenGL seems to be set up
alright...)

Thanks,

	Jared

--