bind() failed

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 04:14:35 CST 2002

Hello again.
I had a long thread going a few months ago, under the subjekt: Resource
temporarily unavailable, I gave up after a while.
I decided to test the program again, using a new version of wine, hoping the
fault might have been corrected. I got an error boks saying:
"bind() failed, error code = 10022".
I clicked ok and the program kontinued, but the comm port communication
doesnt work.  The wine wersion i used was 20020310.
This is not the same error I had before so I hope things has improved.
Does anybody know how this might be solved?

The1Trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.