ExitThread won't.

David Jones gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Mar 21 22:20:37 CST 2002

How are you exiting The Proxomitron? Among other
things, it sticks itself in the Windows system tray. You
actually exit the program by rightclicking that icon and
selecting exit, or you double click The Proxomitron's
sys tray icon, then select Exit from the File menu. Any
other way of exiting the app isn't actually closing it.

Also, what happens if you first disable The
Proxomitron, then exit it?

David a Proxomitron user under W9x
gnome at hawaii.rr.com