Problem

Malcolm Caldwell malcolm.caldwell at ntu.edu.au
Mon Mar 25 03:21:24 CST 2002

I am trying to run the lotus notes r5 client.

I had everything working and then it suddenly did not work anymore.  I
have no idea what changed in the meantime...

When I try to run it it works for a while, lets me enter my pass-phrase
and then it stops trying to reference something unimplemented.

I have wine setup looking at a win98 partition.

Here is what I see on stderr:

err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for KERNEL32.dll.0()
imported from C:\windows\system\netbios.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...

Is this saying that kernel32.dll not in place.

Also, I wonder why notes is trying to use netbios...

Any help much appreciated!