sane?

Oliver Sampson olsam at quickaudio.com
Mon Mar 25 09:27:43 CST 2002

Howdy,
I've been regularly using the CVS tree for updating wine for a few
months now, and with only a few problems caused by my relative Linux
OS newbieness, I must say that it's been a dandy experience.

So, I've tried again today, and I get the following error, with having
changed nothing in my method (but maybe my system?) since my last
update:

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/olsam/software/wine/dlls/twain'
gcc -shared  -Wl,-Bsymbolic twain_32.spec.o  capability.o ds_audio.o
ds_ctrl.o ds_image.o dsm_ctrl.o twain32_main.o      -o twain_32.dll.so
-L../../dlls  -L../../library -lwine -lsane -lnsl -lm  -ljpeg -lm
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsane±

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Oliver Sampson