dll issues

Robert Shade ras319 at psu.edu
Wed Mar 27 16:09:27 CST 2002

Hi,

> You mean these are the last messages you see from Wine
> in the console? In many cases these messages do not
> have anything to do with the real problem.

> What exactly are the applications? Did you try to
> anybody else could run them?
> Can we get some free (trial, demo) copy of these
> applications?

Found a site for the first one www.formdocs.com.  Try their demo download.

The second one ends with a:

Run-time error '-2147418113' 8000ffff
Automation error

After compying a bunch of dlls having to do with ole.  The message box title
says "Visual Basic 6.0 Setup Toolkit" so I'm gussing that it could be
reporoduced by any setup file created by the toolkit.  That log is attached.

> Andriy Palamarchuk

Thanks.

Robert Shade