[WINE] Cant find directory /windows/Fonts

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 20:41:59 CST 2002

Chi Hue wrote:
>>>Chi, I downloaded zmud 6.26. It installed without any problems.
>>>When I start the app it asks for ADO and MDAC components.
>>>I tried to install MDAC from MS web site, but it required IE.
>>>Did you reach this point or your version did not request these
>>
>>components?
 >
>I didnt even reach that point, during the installation, about 15% or so, it
>said it couldnt
> find the "windows/fonts" directory (which I dont have btw, whats in yours if
> you have it?)
> and I installed 6.26 as well, so Im wondering what the problem is, most
> likely missing something
> for the windows core?

No, I do not have the directory.
Hmm, I have wine installation without Windows, without any tweaks. You
can try to backup and remove your existing configuration and rerun
wineinstall to create fresh configuration.
Anyway, I think it would be very difficult (if possible at all) to
install the app because of dependencies on ADO, MCAD and IE.
You can try to install it under Windows and copy on the platform you run
on, but I doubt it will work.

Andriy Palamarchuk