Application Database RFC

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at lindows.com
Fri May 3 10:26:50 CDT 2002

I know of a few wine users, the lindows insiders.  ;)

We get tons of responses about application compability, but our current
data is not very useful because it pertains to wine from cvs from 11/01.

After our next release, I'll work on a system to get our insider
application feedback to your application database.

--
michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi