BDE Instaler error 1620

Marcos Maia Thomaz marmth at ig.com.br
Wed May 8 07:56:06 CDT 2002

               When I was trying to install Borland Dadabase Engine 5.2, I received a error message :

                                     1620 : Internal error in windows instaler .

              I looked at xterm for more information about this error.  I read another message that told me "Windows instaler didn´t reconized this file with a valid windows instaler file." .
              I have some questions,  here they are :

                     1)  Wath is it this kind of error ??
                     2)  Someone to instal  BDE under Wine ??

              I don´t know wath can I do to solve this situation, I need a lot to use BDE in my sotwares .

            Thanks for everybody
            Marcos Maia Thomaz