URGENT ASSISTANT NEEDED

DR SAM EZE sameze57 at lycos.com
Thu May 16 04:25:24 CDT 2002

DEAR sir.

I am Dr. SAM EZE, the personal Assistance to the late Nigerian Minister of Justice and the Attorney General of the Federal Chief Bola Ige, who was murdered on 23rd of December, 2001 by an unknown persons.

Before he became the minister of Justice and the Attorney General of the Federation, he was once the Minister of Mines and Power. During his time as a Minister of Mines and Power, the Federal Government of Nigeria gave to his ministry the sum of US$200 Million, which is to be used for the completion of the Ajaokuta Steel Industry and the purchasing of
electrical transformers and cable for the Nigerian Electric Power Authority (NEPA). Then this jobs and the supply of the transformers and cables were done, but of low quality standard and the transformers he imported was of low quality standard and of low power
capacity.

Because of the low quality standard of this jobs, the sum of US$22 Million was realized of which he deposited US$15 Million to a security company in Europe looking for a reliable person or company he will transact business with, before he meet his un-timely death   on the 23rd of December, 2001. he informed the security company about his foreign partner who will be coming to pick the money although no company’s name was given to the security company before he died it was only I and the late Chief Bola Ige knows about the money.

Therefore, if you can be trusted in fairness to your honesty to safe keep that money pending when I will be coming to meet you in your country. Please, if you are not interested with this business, kindly inform me as soon as you received this proposals. At the same time,if you are interested, kindly send me as a matter of urgency: your company’s name and address, your private phone and fax number. This will be used to send to you the fund deposit certificate  which you will use to claim the money from the Security Company.

I am awaiting to hear from you.

Best regard.

DR.  SAM EZE