trying to run opengl nvidia demo ChameleonMark but...

Cannizzaro, Emanuele ecannizzaro at mtc.ricardo.com
Fri May 17 02:45:40 CDT 2002

guys,

thanks for your help.
I have rerun the demo with some parameters

 wine -- z:/Nvidia_Demos/ChameleonMark/binaries/ChameleonDX.exe -bmark_shiny.
.\models\chamDX.nmb

and as you said it now results in a lot of call to unimplemented functions
look at the end of the email

how can I get rid of the font error

err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/mnt/wine/winnt/Fonts/desktop.ini" err = 55
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/mnt/wine/winnt/Fonts/modern.fon" err = 2
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/mnt/wine/winnt/Fonts/roman.fon" err = 2
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/mnt/wine/winnt/Fonts/script.fon" err = 2

thanks again
emanuele

[ecan at lx001 /3fe/ecan/WinSoftware/Nvidia_Demos/ChameleonMark/binaries 44]$
wine -- z:/Nvidia_Demos/ChameleonMark/binaries/ChameleonDX.exe -bmark_shiny
..\models\chamDX.nmb

err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for DSOUND.dll.11 imported from
Z:\Nvidia_Demos\ChameleonMark\binaries\ChameleonDX.exe, setting to 0xdeadbeef
fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Security directory ignored
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for GDI32.dll.270(GdiEntry13)
imported from C:\winnt\system32\d3d8.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for GDI32.dll.266(GdiEntry1)
imported from C:\winnt\system32\d3d8.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for
KERNEL32.dll.851(VerifyVersionInfoA) imported from
C:\winnt\system32\d3d8.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for
KERNEL32.dll.849(VerSetConditionMask) imported from
C:\winnt\system32\d3d8.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/mnt/wine/winnt/Fonts/desktop.ini" err = 55
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/mnt/wine/winnt/Fonts/modern.fon" err = 2
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/mnt/wine/winnt/Fonts/roman.fon" err = 2
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/mnt/wine/winnt/Fonts/script.fon" err = 2
fixme:ntdll:RtlAddAccessAllowedAce
(0x405b6cd8,0x00000002,0x00130001,0x405b6cb4),stub!
fixme:system:EnumDisplayDevicesA ((nil),0,0x405b66ac,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:system:EnumDisplayDevicesA ((nil),0,0x405b66ac,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:system:EnumDisplayDevicesA ((nil),0,0x405b6494,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function AbortDoc not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: AbortDoc
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function AbortPath not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: AbortPath
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function AngleArc not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: AngleArc
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function Arc not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: Arc
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function ArcTo not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: ArcTo
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function BeginPath not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: BeginPath
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function BitBlt not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: BitBlt
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function BitmapBits not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: BitmapBits
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function ChoosePixelFormat not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: ChoosePixelFormat
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function Chord not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: Chord
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function CloseFigure not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: CloseFigure
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function CreateBitmap not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: CreateBitmap
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function CreateDC not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: CreateDC
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function CreateDIBSection not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: CreateDIBSection
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function DeleteDC not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: DeleteDC
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function DeleteObject not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: DeleteObject
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function DescribePixelFormat not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: DescribePixelFormat
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function DeviceCapabilities not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: DeviceCapabilities
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function Ellipse not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: Ellipse
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function EndDoc not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: EndDoc
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function EndPage not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: EndPage
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function EndPath not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: EndPath
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function EnumDeviceFonts not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: EnumDeviceFonts
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function ExcludeClipRect not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: ExcludeClipRect
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function ExtDeviceMode not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: ExtDeviceMode
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function ExtEscape not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: ExtEscape
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function ExtFloodFill not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: ExtFloodFill
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function ExtTextOut not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: ExtTextOut
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function FillPath not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: FillPath
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function FillRgn not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: FillRgn
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function FlattenPath not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: FlattenPath
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function FrameRgn not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: FrameRgn
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetCharWidth not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: GetCharWidth
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetDCOrgEx not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: GetDCOrgEx
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetDIBColorTable not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: GetDIBColorTable
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetDIBits not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: GetDIBits
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetDeviceCaps not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: GetDeviceCaps
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetDeviceGammaRamp not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: GetDeviceGammaRamp
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetPixel not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: GetPixel
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetPixelFormat not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: GetPixelFormat
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetTextExtentPoint not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: GetTextExtentPoint
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetTextMetrics not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: GetTextMetrics
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function IntersectClipRect not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: IntersectClipRect
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function InvertRgn not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: InvertRgn
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function LineTo not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: LineTo
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function MoveTo not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: MoveTo
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function OffsetClipRgn not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: OffsetClipRgn
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function OffsetViewportOrg not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: OffsetViewportOrg
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function OffsetWindowOrg not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: OffsetWindowOrg
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function PaintRgn not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: PaintRgn
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function PatBlt not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: PatBlt
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function Pie not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: Pie
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function PolyBezier not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: PolyBezier
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function PolyBezierTo not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: PolyBezierTo
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function PolyDraw not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: PolyDraw
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function PolyPolygon not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: PolyPolygon
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function PolyPolyline not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: PolyPolyline
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function Polygon not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: Polygon
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function Polyline not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: Polyline
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function PolylineTo not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: PolylineTo
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function RealizePalette not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: RealizePalette
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function Rectangle not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: Rectangle
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function ResetDC not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: ResetDC
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function RestoreDC not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: RestoreDC
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function RoundRect not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: RoundRect
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SaveDC not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SaveDC
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function ScaleViewportExt not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: ScaleViewportExt
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function ScaleWindowExt not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: ScaleWindowExt
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SelectBitmap not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SelectBitmap
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SelectBrush not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SelectBrush
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SelectClipPath not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SelectClipPath
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SelectClipRgn not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SelectClipRgn
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SelectFont not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SelectFont
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SelectPalette not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SelectPalette
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SelectPen not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SelectPen
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetBkColor not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetBkColor
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetBkMode not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetBkMode
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetDIBColorTable not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetDIBColorTable
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetDIBits not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetDIBits
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetDIBitsToDevice not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetDIBitsToDevice
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetDeviceClipping not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetDeviceClipping
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetDeviceGammaRamp not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetDeviceGammaRamp
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetMapMode not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetMapMode
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetMapperFlags not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetMapperFlags
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetPixel not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetPixel
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetPixelFormat not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetPixelFormat
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetPolyFillMode not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetPolyFillMode
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetROP2 not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetROP2
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetRelAbs not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetRelAbs
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetStretchBltMode not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetStretchBltMode
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetTextAlign not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetTextAlign
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetTextCharacterExtra not
found: /usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetTextCharacterExtra
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetTextColor not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetTextColor
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetTextJustification not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetTextJustification
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetViewportExt not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetViewportExt
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetViewportOrg not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetViewportOrg
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetWindowExt not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetWindowExt
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SetWindowOrg not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SetWindowOrg
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function StartDoc not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: StartDoc
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function StartPage not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: StartPage
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function StretchBlt not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: StretchBlt
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function StretchDIBits not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: StretchDIBits
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function StrokeAndFillPath not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: StrokeAndFillPath
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function StrokePath not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: StrokePath
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function SwapBuffers not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: SwapBuffers
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function WidenPath not found:
/usr/local/lib/libwine.so: undefined symbol: WidenPath
err:clipping:CLIPPING_UpdateGCRegion hVisRgn is zero. Please report this.