installshield ;o)

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Sat May 25 21:56:13 CDT 2002

Scott Klakken wrote:

>Hello Everyone,
>
>I too would like to know if there is a way to use native M$ installers such
>as Installshield using wine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>SK.

Some versions of install shield work, some don't some work beter than
others In order to get them all to work we need good bug reports.

http://bugs.winehq.com/

Please read the following . It may assist you in making the bug report

http://www.winehq.com/Docs/wine-user/bugs.shtml#BUG-REPORTING

Tony Lambregts