anybody use IE6 on WINE?

Jamil Ahmed jamil at ssl-idt.net
Mon Nov 4 22:23:36 CST 2002

Actually an IntraNet site was developed using JavaScript heavily.
IE6 was used as a Client app while development. But Customer wants to surf
the site using Linux OS.
But I can;t find any suitable browser which will execute smoothly without
any JS error.
So I am trying to run IE6 on Redhat 8.0.

Thanks for the Link. I will check it.

Keep smiling, ;^)
`Jamil