Attention to all Lotus Domino Admins using wine

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 10:09:30 CST 2002

Dan,

The Notes Client works ok, I use 5.0.10 daily at work.
As for the server you should probably be using the
Linux version of the Domino Server.

The font problem might be able to be resolved a couple
of ways

Change your .wine/config to point to the X Font Server
True Type directories or move all the
{winehome}/c/windows/fonts/*.ttf files to some other
place, so that there are no fonts installed and see if
that helps. Removing all my fonts out of Fonts helped
me with a weird problem similar to what you see.
Removing the fonts from Fonts and the .wine/config
will effectivly disable Anti-Aliased fonts in Wine.

Kevin

--- Dan Fer <ezra_daniel at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone in this mailing list uses Notes/Domino at
> work?
>
> If so, do you admin any Domino servers?
>
> When I use the Lotus Domino Administrator client, in
> server console I see
> ??? instead of text, and numbers look ok. I posted a
> bug like that but since
> not so many people seem to be using Lotus notes with
> wine I need to find
> somebody in the same situation,  and in case anyone
> finds a solution for it,
> to let me know...
>
> Well... thanks in advance, I expect some feedback on
> this!! :)

=====
Kevin DeKorte
kdekorte at yahoo.com