Font metrics information

Juraj Hercek juraj at syncad.com
Thu Nov 7 04:47:43 CST 2002

Hi,

When I ran wine for the first time, font metrics information is built.
It doesn't take a lot of time, but when you are forwarding X session
over half a world, this can be pretty slow and annoying. Well, I know
that there is probably no way how to avoid this, but I think there is a
way how to avoid this when you reinstall wine.

So, question is, where is stored font metrics information and how to
save this info when you uninstall wine, so you can use it next time you
install wine?

Thanks,
Juraj