Lotus Notes and Workpro

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 10:33:59 CST 2002

I have an interesting problem.

I can run Lotus Notes by itself and Lotus Wordpro by
itself, but if I have Notes running and I try and open
a document in Wordpro. Wordpro will crash and the
console has the following error

[kdekorte at localhost wordpro]$ wine wordpro.exe
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other
process window 2003a
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other
process window 20025
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other
process window 2003a
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other
process window 20025
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...

I took a look at windows/class.c and it looks like
this is specifically prohibited. Any idea how to do
either of the following

1. prevent Wordpro from seeing tha class to read from

or

2. Allow Wordpro to get the information it needs?

Thanks

Kevin

=====
Kevin DeKorte