Printers

ezra daniel ezra_daniel at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 19 07:54:32 CST 2002

Well, My option was to configure cups and use cups for printing under Linux.
After that, compiling wine with the cupsys-dev package in my system, making
sure ./configure detects cups and then compiling.

Then wine would detect printers automatically... Using other methods for
printing under Linux are not so automatic with wine.

Good luck

-daniel
http://www.debian-gnu.com