module error.

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:30:40 CST 2002

Chris wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> 	I am using a new install of wine, with the default configuration
> file from the source tree, everything complies fine and all but when i
> goto run something I get:
>
> wine azvw.exe
>
> err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) KERNEL32.dll (which is needed by
> C:\azvw.exe) not found
>
> What does this mean??

Sounds like you need to add the entry "/usr/local/lib" (assuming that is
where the main Wine libraries are installed) to the file
/etc/ld.so.conf. And then run "ldconfig" (as root).

And you probably also need an environment variable pointing to the rest
of the Wine libraries, WINEDLLPATH=/usr/local/lib/wine.