How Do I Setup the Config File?

Shaunie nubiangypsey at aol.com
Thu Nov 28 13:47:35 CST 2002

It seems I am having problems setting up the Config file. First of all
let me note that I am new to Linux so that's another cool point lost.  I
figured maybe the instructions on their web site is outdated or
something because after I run the rpm yada, yada, yada command, and try
to configure the config file, I always get a message that says drive or
something of another is not valid; I don't even have a ./wine directory
like the instructions said I should have so I just created it.  But now
I am getting very frustrated with this.  So what I have done now is
totally uninstalled Wine and deleted the ./wine directory so I can start
all over from scratch. What is a good directory to setup the config file
for?  Personally, I would like it in root such as like /windows or /c:
directory so its easier to find.

Shaunie
nubiangypsey at aol.com
http://nubiangypsey.tripod.com