Diablo 2 Install

Mark Hannessen msh104.mymail at 12move.nl
Thu Oct 3 07:27:12 CDT 2002

> List,
> I have been trying to install Diablo 2 using wine with the latest stable.
> I read the tutorials on it and it seems that I need a file from
> gamecopyworld.com. I believe the file is called fdxd2019.ace. I am not
> able to find this file anywhere on that site. Is there a workaround for
> this, or does someone have a link to this file.
> Thanks

The file you are searching for is a crack.
but the file names on gamecopyworld change all the time.
( as new patches for diablo or released )
instead search gamecopyworld for something like
"Diablo II Fixed exe", "Diablo II No-CD Crack" or
if you want to play on battle.net an "Battlenet enabler". ( i found one
but it does not appear to work with the current wine )

Have fun searching.

Mark Hannessen