wine20020327-1i386rpm

Thomas Michael Seyfarth mail at nahagal.de
Sat Oct 12 04:28:28 CDT 2002

err:mmsys:MMDRV_InitHardcoded You didn't setup properly the config file for
the Wine multimedia modules.
Will use the hard-coded setup, but this will disappear soon.
Please add a WinMM section to your Wine config file.
err:win:WIN_FindWndPtr window 10024 belongs to other proce
Hello, this is the error message from wine, when I tried to start it first
time with Continental.exe on my Redhat 7.3 Linux installation.
Can you tell me, how I can configure wine properly ? thanks, Thomas