[ N00b alert !] Yahoo Messenger 5.x on RH8.0, wont connect.

pras at cycloeastern.com pras at cycloeastern.com
Mon Oct 14 21:50:43 CDT 2002

Howdy all,
	This is my first post to this mailing list ever ! Anywho, I installed
wine and winesetuptk from http://digilander.libero.it/winehqitalia/. I used
winesetuptk to update my wine setup.
	Downloaded yahoo messenger for windoze and installed it. However when I
try running it, it fails to connect. This is the debug message that I get :

fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA (0x440c2940,0x440c2cb4,0x440c2cbc),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA RAS support is not implemented ! Configure program
 to use LAN connection/winsock instead !
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA (0x440c294c,0x440c2d2c,0x440c2d30),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA RAS support is not implemented ! Configure program
 to use LAN connection/winsock instead !
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Stub!
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Stub!
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Stub!