Winword 2000

Veres Imre imre.veres at online.hu
Tue Oct 15 02:45:54 CDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 17:54, Rizsanyi Zsolt wrote:
> Could you check if you can enter the hungarian odoubleacute and udoubleacute
> (ő and ű) in word.

Unfortunately many keyboard problem's come since yesterday:

1. Weird "keymapping":  odoublecute key indicates simple o, udoublecute
indicates uacute while uacute indicates simple u in screen.

2. It looks like shift is locking somehow if I press it once and Word
starts to mark the text and write uppercase letters (even I put caps
lock on, wildcard characters like parenthesis appears instead of eight
or nine). When switch to another application and back, this "feature"
goes away mostly but I can hardly typing... :-(

> If you can, then I would like to hear about your environment (distribution
> version or maybe even the version of X and the type and version of the
> desktop environment you are using).

Well it can't help you at this moment I think but use XFree86-4.2.0 and
icewm on LFS linux...

Imre Veres