Chris Berry compjma at
Tue Oct 15 20:14:09 CDT 2002

>From: "Justin" <justintyme at>
>I get this when using my game for every key I hit, though the keys work
>err:keyboard:ActivateKeyboardLayout Only default system keyboard layout
>supported. Call ignored.
>Typing is a major pain. There is a huge delay from keypress to the letter
>appearing on screen,
>though the correct characters are typed.
>Keyboard is a Microsoft natural pro, language is english.

Just a thought, but have you considered the fact that you're using a
Microsoft keyboard, and that it may not be fully compatable?  Try it with a
different keyboard, if that works, then you know.

Chris Berry
compjma at
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"I have found the way, and the way is Perl."

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!