alsa driver configuration

Gabriel Arcos gabrielarcos_listas at cantv.net
Wed Oct 23 07:49:32 CDT 2002

Well I don't know but I think this error is related with the sound

err:wave:wodOpen Rate doesn't match (requested 22050 Hz, got 48000 Hz)
err:wave:wodOpen Rate doesn't match (requested 44100 Hz, got 48000 Hz)
err:wave:wodOpen Rate doesn't match (requested 22050 Hz, got 48000 Hz)
err:wave:wodOpen Rate doesn't match (requested 11025 Hz, got 48000 Hz)