IE5.5 (was:(no subject))

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at pandora.be
Wed Sep 11 11:43:03 CDT 2002

Hi Sylvain,

you seem to have been able to install IE 6.0. I tried it several times, ad
after installing cabextract, setup now fails with this wine message:

SetupInstallFromInfSectionW unsupported flags 106

Could you tell me/us how you were able to install it if no windows is
present?

with friendly regards,

Franky