Wine

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 20:39:49 CST 2003

What is your wine version (CVS, tarball etc.)

PS : Please use wine-users at winehq.com for such requests.

 --- Tuch <tuch at tuchofevil.com> a écrit : > I recently tried to install
wine from src and ran into a problem.
> when
> it prompted me to enter the root password to do a "make install" I
> did
> so, and it proceeded to tell me that I entered an incorrect password.
> tried this several times realizing it is possible to enter the
> password
> incorrectly, but each time gave the same result. Now I know the
> password
> was correct as I am the only user of this box and I installed
> Slackware
> 9.0 myself.
>
> As a request of your install app, I am e-mailing you this.
>
> Thanks  Bill

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.