To EXECUTE APPLICATION OF VB6 IN LINUX

Luis Ulloa Bonilla luis at soflinex.com
Tue Apr 15 17:31:06 CDT 2003

Hola
  I don't SPEAK OR I WRITE IN GROINS, I am USING A TRANSLATOR to BE ABLE TO to SEND THE QUESTION, so IF I AM NOT COMPLETELY CLEAR, it is WITHOUT WANTING.

  I have an application developed in Visual Basic, which am trying to execute in Linux by means of the Wine, wants to know if there is a better form of executing it, or to know because of a moment to other the computer freezes.

   This was my first message, for recommendation of Joris, I am trying to explain to myself better.

  Thank you

  .Hello

   She/he wanted to know, if some of you had been able to execute a complete application developed in Visual Basic 6.  I have been making tests and achievement that are executed, but in certain moment they stop to run, she/he doesn't give error, alone she/he stays as begun and she/he doesn't respond to any button of the screen, neither to the one of closing.

  Luis Ulloa Bonilla
  Costa Rica