wine-20030408 $ ./tools/wineinstall

Bob Lockie bjlockie at lockie.ca
Wed Apr 16 23:42:22 CDT 2003

Preparing to install default Wine registry entries...
Installing default Wine registry entries...

Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
Could not stat /cdrom (No such file or directory), ignoring drive D:
Warning: could not find wine config [Drive x] entry for current working
directory /downloads/wine-20030408; starting in windows directory.
/downloads/wine-20030408/miscemu/wine: cannot find
'programs/regedit/regedit.exe.so'
Registry install failed.

How can I fix this error?
Do I need to create a wine configurarion file before I run wineinstall?