compiling wine under cygwin - status ??

Roland Häder webmaster at autoinstaller.de
Sun Apr 20 11:42:13 CDT 2003

On Sunday 20 April 2003 05:08 pm, Kai Kai wrote:
> Hi, all,
> I am a NEWBIE in this area. I am very interested in
> the wine and cygwin. Can wine work under cygwin now?
> Or can Wine DLL be build under cygwin?
>
> I just found the status from David on Nov28, 2002, is
> there news about it now? howto is better:-)
>
> Thanks
> Kai
Hello Kai,

I'm not a dev but I think "learning-by-doing". Just get latest CVS tree
and try to build it. When something is missing please report back. I
have also installed cygwin some month ago when I made a "practicum" in
an state's department. I tried to build an own Windows DLL for The
GIMP.

Good luck and - well yes - happy eastern!

Chears,
  Roland Haeder