TOO MANY ERRORS

Alan Bort 333101 at personal.net.py
Tue Apr 22 14:56:02 CDT 2003

Ok, I chose Wine over vmware because it is open source... and since I
like open source pholsophy I thouhgt it would be best... Then I tried a
CVS version of winex (winex200) but that didn't work either... Today I
found a good place to download vmware... adn I think i just might try
it... (I have WinXP installed anyway...)

Diablo worked almost perfectly under wine... after a few hours of
breaking my head configuring and reading and chatting...  and
seriously... It took me longer that I would have ever expected...

I'll try vmware.

thanks anyway.