Wine, M$Excel and MSCREATE.DIR

Dirk Gerlach dgerlach at tech-trade.de
Thu Apr 24 05:25:10 CDT 2003

Joris Huizer wrote:
> Maybe you all considered this, but... Why don't you
> use Open Office ?

We do and mostly we like and the 1.1beta is much more better than
the older ones. :-)

I think you can even use those vba
> macro's (I must admit I don't really no what those are
> but I've seen some info on it in the configuration
> tool
??? Are there changes ???
You can read vba-code and edit manually, but you can't run it.

If surprisly possible, please tell me how, because that's the reason
why I must have one original ecxel for special vba-programmed sheets.

--
TechTrade GmbH
bis zum 14.3.2003:        ab dem 17.3.2003:

www.tech-trade.de - Die Drehrohrspezialisten
Tel.: +49 221 71508 62
dgerlach at tech-trade.de