Wine and SQl server.

Carlo Pelini c.pelini at zucchettitam.it
Thu Apr 24 10:41:47 CDT 2003

Hy. I am a computer science student, and I am studing wine for my degree
thesis.
I have succeded to run VisualFoxPro on wine and by VisualFoxPro i have
succeded to utilize the unixODBC and the ODBC windows. With the unixODBC I
have succeded to open a connession with a database SQL server, to execute a
interrogation and to visualize the result.
For to can to do there, I dont'have utilized directly the driver SQL server,
but I have utilzed easysoft ODBC-ODBC bridge
(http://www.easysoft.com/products/oob/main.phtml), a ODBCF driver, which do
precisely from bridge between the ODBC client and the ODBC server, and allow
the connession with a database SQL server.
Thank at there proceeding, I have succeded to run AD HOC REVOLUTION, a
managerial software, even if is slow.
Bye.