Keyboar problems

hatky hatkyinc at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 06:54:45 CDT 2003

Ok I do not have any spacial idea about that version
or the keybored but wine 0.0.20020411-1 sound really
old before you wrote 0.0.20030115-1 just do wine
-version.
wine has meager changes about twice a month to I would
suggest getting a newer version from:
http://www.winehq.com/?page=download

you might find some programs working :)

hatky.