Turning debugging off

Ken Thompson spooky at cableone.net
Sun Aug 3 00:25:00 CDT 2003

I keep getting this message regardless of the wine version when I try to run
any of the more recent games, "turn debugging off and try again".
The following error is from trying to run Army Men RTS.

[ken at spooky Army Men RTS]$ wineserver && wine amrts.exe
fixme:module:CreateProcessA (X:\~f51e43.tmp,...): NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS
ignored
FIXME:pthread_cond_init
err:int:INSTR_IDT_Emulate Evil attempt to exploit win9x system security flaws
detected
err:int:INSTR_IDT_Emulate UNIX system security is too strong, can't emulate
properly
fixme:win32:DEVICE_Open Unknown/unsupported VxD SICE. Try --winver nt40 or
win31 !
fixme:win32:DEVICE_Open Unknown/unsupported VxD SIWVID. Try --winver nt40 or
win31 !
err:win:WIN_FindWndPtr window 4002d belongs to other process
XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Success) on X server ":0.0"
      after 173 requests (173 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
err:win:WIN_FindWndPtr window 5002a belongs to other process

Man wine doesn't say anything about turning off debugging, jus gives various
options for it's use.
Anyone have a cure???
 OH, I'm using WineX -> wine --version
WineX CVS