Printer drivers

Alan Bort 333101 at personal.net.py
Sat Aug 9 13:52:00 CDT 2003

Damn anti-FS corporate M$-depndant *****************

About installing the drivers on wine... Don't think so. If you have lots
of knowldge and lots of time.... perhaps you could rever-engineer
them... but I don't think that would be so easy. Anyway... doesn't a
simple post-scrip work?

El sáb, 09-08-2003 a las 13:49, Julian Hall escribió:
> Several websites I have looked at claim Canon refuse to support Linux.
>
> I think you're on a losing wicket Scot :(
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Julian
>

> On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 14:21, Scot Bellamy wrote:
> > I am trying to convert all my home systems to Linux, and get away from
> > Windows.  Wine looks like a promising way for me to do this.  One
> > problem is keeping me from linux, and that is pritner drivers.  I have a
> > Canon Multipass F50 printer and there are no Linux drivers that work.
> >  Is it possible that I could install my Windows drivers under Wine and
> > get this to work in a Linux installation?
> >
> > Thanks for you help.
> >
> > Scot.

Alan Bort
Personal:	+595 (0)971 333 101
Fax: 		+595 (0)21 606 967
ICQ-UIN:	73799272
Linux Registered User 298277 -Country Manager- [http://counter.li.org]
[ http://www.linuxquestions.org ] Username: Ciccio
[ http://es.tldp.org ]
RedHat 9 on Intel Pentium IV 2GHz, 512 DIMM, 64MB nVidia gForce 2 MX200
Ximian Desktop 2 | Ximian Evolution
Asuncion - Paraguay
Ciccio.-