Can't install a program

Savio Ramos savio.wine at terra.com.br
Sun Aug 10 20:29:50 CDT 2003

Hello,

I am trying to install a program without win partition. When I run the installer appear a gradient blue screen with the message "Sisupfor is going to...". The problem is: the little window where we can fill in the path c:\Program Files\Sisup...  and click "install" stays behind of the blue screen.

I know that because when the screen appears gnome stop working and I need to do Ctrl+Alt+Del, after that the blue screen disappear and I can see the little window but the computer is rebooting.

Any help?

[]'s
Sávio.