nothing happens---

Alan Bort 333101 at personal.net.py
Sun Aug 10 20:42:21 CDT 2003

Hi:

	I have today's version of WINE, and I tried an older version, but I
keep having the same problem.

	I have a good configuration, but I've ruled most other things out.

	This is the problem: when I run a game (Diablo II, or GunMan which uses
the same engine as HalfLife) (I have desktop mode set) it just loads the
desktop window and does nothing. My CPU USSAGE goes to 100% and it just
does nothing. I left it like that about 15 minutes.. but then I decided
it was enough. Is there something in the config file that could cause
this? It outputs an err, nothing serious; and a bouple of fixme...

I'm not at My PC now so I can't get the output... but says something
about not implemented or stuff.

Is there something obvious I'm missing?

I think there might be a problem with DX, because the installer works
just fine.

I have nVidia drivers installed... but I think that won't hurt...

Please, I need help.
--
Alan Bort
Personal:	+595 (0)971 333 101