Antialiased fonts

Krister Lindberg krikko at websidorna.com
Sat Aug 16 12:04:54 CDT 2003

Hey,
What methods are there to make the win32 applications look better?
For one thing, the widgets are so very grey. I know, this is Windows style
but nevertheless would be nice to be able to change it to any color I
wish.
Secondly, I'd like to have the fonts antialiased. This is already the case
in native Windows, but is it a missing feature in the wine renderer?
Or could I just import some dll and it will work? I'm already running a
fresh Mandrake system so I have the Xft and Freetype libraries.

Krister