Borland C++ Builder 6.0 & Wine

Flameeyes dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 17 06:20:46 CDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 06:16, David Orriss Jr wrote:
> I use BCB (as a hobbist more than anything else).  Lemme get this
> straight, tho.  I have to patch Wine and then recompile the source to
> get BCB to work with it?  If that's the case, fine, but that's what the
> google groups thread seems to say.
Yes, you can use BCB after patching wine sources and recompile it.
I'm attaching an updated patch against the cvs (the one in the thread is
older and doesn't work in current sources), it should apply also on the
latest release.
At the moment I'm able to design without problems the forms, write the
code and compile and build the executable. The Run button doesn't work,
throw an Invalid Access in a borland dll.
I haven't tried the debug feature, but I think it won't work, 'cause I
can't even run the program from the IDE....
At least, BCB seems usable for maitenance of small softwares.
--
Flameeyes <dgp85 at users.sf.net>