Problem with shlwapi, msxml and Borland xml vcls.

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:04:26 CDT 2003

Duane Clark wrote:
> In the case above, I would normally run something like
> wine --debugmsg +relay,+shell -- Unicorn.exe &> wine.log

And I might as well throw in a few more comments to get things started.
The relay trace can contain a huge amount of useless info, so there is a
[Debug] section in the ~/.wine/config file to help filter it. I
typically use:

[Debug]
"RelayExclude" =
"RtlEnterCriticalSection;RtlLeaveCriticalSection;_EnterSysLevel;_LeaveSysLevel;LOCAL_Lock;LOCAL_Unlock;TlsGetValue;kernel32.GetLastError;kernel32.SetLastError"

Modify it for your needs. Also, a tool is available for making reading
the relay traces a little easier. If you run, on one of the chopped up
relay files something like:

wine/tools/examine-relay xaa f > tmp.log

That will indent/outdent the file, which I think makes it a lot easier
to read the files.