OFP:Cold War crisis

Zsolt Rizsanyi rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Tue Aug 19 02:58:10 CDT 2003

On Monday 18 August 2003 06.16, Anthony Susu wrote:
> Hello all.  I'm having trouble getting Operatoin Flashpoint: Coldwar crisis
> to work.  I'm getting a warning stating, "A debugger has been detected,
> unload the debugger and try again." any solutions to this? Im running
> slackware 9.0 with wine-20030813 compiled from source.

That very probably means that the game is using some form of copy protection.
You can avoid the above message by using setting wine's windows version to
something from the NT line. Eg.:
[Version]
"Windows" = "winnt"

Other workaround would be if you can find a crack for the game and apply that.
That's not completely illegal, since you own the game...

> also I says in console:
> fixme:process:CreateProcessA (E:\~ef7194.tmp,...): NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS
> ignored

Regards
Zsolt