Fonts Too small

jochen mader jochen at teg-me.de
Thu Aug 21 09:08:39 CDT 2003

I have the following problem.
I installed Büro Plus 3 under wine without a problem with the current
wine-release (13.08.2003). When running the application every function
works perfectly.
The only problem is that the labels of some buttons and when displaying
the articlelists the font is that small that it is abolutely impossible
to read em.
Adjusting the resolution-parameter didn't help, I also installed all
fonts from the windows fnt directory but the fonts keep their size.
Is there some parameter to set a minimum fontsize? Or does anybody now
how I could find out what font is missing (because I think that's the
real problem)
Cheers
Jochen