QuickBooks Pro 2002 on Redhat 9 w/XD2

puoti at inwind.it puoti at inwind.it
Sun Aug 24 12:02:37 CDT 2003

For a start, I don't think your config file is in wonderful conditions, to
solve this, download winesetuptk from the wine download page at sourceforge:

For a start, delete your fake windows/system directory, as having native dlls
when using builtin ones is't a good idea (Wine usually complains about this and
says expect trouble).
Install the rpm, open the KDE menu, click on run command, type winesetuptk and
click on run. Ok,you can sldo do this from a shell. It will find your exysting
config file, I advise you click on overwrite, then click on next, now choose
the "fake windows installation" option, and give it the location of your current
fake windows installation. Now click on next, then on finish, then on overwrite
and OK if you are asked if you want to overwrite your existing fake windows
directory.
Winesetuptk will make a config file specificly for your computer, and will
create all the fake dlls and fake windows directories you need.
If you get a visual c++ runtime error, you can get the latest runtime from
microsoft, the url is
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q259/4/03.asp&NoWebContent=1
Then try setting the files the ms installer installs to native, have a look at
the wine users guide no find out how to do this.