where does regedit want to put the registry file?

Alle Meije Wink a.m.wink at home.nl
Wed Aug 27 17:16:02 CDT 2003

Hi,

I browsed the list for recent mail messages about problems similar to
mine, but I could not find any.

I compiled wine, version 20030709, and I have gcc version 3.3.1

Testing my wine configuration, it fails test 28 and 29 (registry
errors). I tried regedit /usr/local/wine/winedefault.reg (both as user
and as superuser), but test 28 and 29 still fail. It looks like the
registry is not written.

If it would be written, in which directory would it be, and what would
be the name of the file? Or is something else going wrong (wrong gcc,
wrong X, wrong kernel?)

Thanks!
Alle Meije