Newbie help

Jason Tesser JTesser at nbbc.edu
Fri Aug 29 09:20:14 CDT 2003

I am trying to install Photoshop 7.  I am running RH 9.  I installed wine and I think it is working as I can run notepad. From my cdrom drive I typed wine autoplay.exe This worked until the install shield came up.  I have tried to install a few different programs but they all get stuck right after the install shield.  It goes to 100% and then does nothing.  Here is the messages from my terminal window.

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  12 (X_ConfigureWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  93

Jason Tesser
Web/Multimedia Programmer
Northland Baptist Bible College