internet explorer and webpack xilinx

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:05:25 CDT 2003

maxim65 at inwind.it wrote:
> I'm using linux from october 1996 and I'm close to say good by to window
> just only for remainig two think.

Umm... linux from october 1996???

> One is the digital electronic development tools of the xilinx that I'm
> tryng to install under wine and the last is internet explorer, becouse
> same web sites does'nt work with the other browsers.
>
> Is there same people that is using wine sucessfull with those two
> programs?

Yea, I run the Xilinx Webpack tools under Wine quite a bit. You should
either pick a version of Wine prior to 5/20/03 (but not too much prior),
or compile from source and apply a small patch to fix a bug (I can show
you the patch). But first, get a recent version of Linux if you are
really running such an old version.