Wine and RH9

Joseph Norris joseph.norris at verizon.net
Sat Aug 30 15:27:39 CDT 2003

That is sort of good to know, thanks. The only bad thing is that I do
not like using Mandrake myself, too buggy. I think it is a good
distribution but has too many problems with it for me too use it all the
time.

Anyways, it looks like the problem is in RH9. I just hope the bugs are
fixed in the next build.

Joe