acad & wine

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 06:01:27 CST 2003

my last acad was R12, but yes there are reports of it running with wine.
there are howto's posted out on the net.  a quick search of groups.google.com
will pull up one or two as well.  there are a few people on the cad-linux at
freelists dot org mailing list that use wine.  i use it for Intellicad(acad
clone), but have had trouble with the installshield of the latest version.

hope that helps.

--- jv <jv at teppisti> wrote:
> Hello to everybody!
>
> just one question?
>

> there's someone of you that use Autocad 14 under wine (or winex..)
>
> tnx and cya!
>

> - jv -

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux